Hey, it’s finally here!
Click here to listen in a new window.
- Who are Leslea and Tim? (Listen and find out.)
- “Zesting” a lemon sounds more fun, doesn’t it?
- Can you parent a bird?
- Those aren’t real dogs. They’re sound effects. You’re welcome. #behindthescenes
- Our implicit goals for this podcast? Scaring our dogs, goal #1. Goal #2? Listen and find out.
- Guess who provides this soundbite: “Hello, poopie.” (It’s not Leslea.)
- Tim is a little bit older
- Why we named our show Treehouse Time! (It’s kind of an Inception thing.)
- The mysterious tractor parade Dashcam VIDEO
- Mother’s Day Monster Truck rides for all
- Turtle Run Winery
- Airing of Grievances
- Guerilla Parenting, maybe?
- Limoncello recipe. This is the one gallon jar we spent months looking for–save yourself the trouble and just Prime ship one to your door.
- Tim sings us out
We’d love to hear from you. Please leave us comments or send emails.
P.S. We hope you didn’t notice any bugs, but since this was our first episode, we were still working out some kinks. The audio improves in the next episode! And there are fewer interruptions, promise.