- Live from the back deck again
- It’s the Louie show
- Hatch update!
- The mad cow returns
- Limoncello Day has arrived, and we taste it live
- More #DIY talk
- The day Tim made two desks
- The plans for Tim’s easy desks
- Fat rooster
- Teddy the Toad vs Thelma
- Shopping for office chairs
- Rating the Mating, a new segment?
- Back to School is happening SOON, we will be checking for deals here.
- Oh, how the times have changed
- The Master Key to Silver Creek High School goes to…
- Interesting motorcycles
- You heard it here first: Tim will buy Leslea jewels, but not a chainsaw
- Gaga Ball pit needed
- Tim’s TARDIS dreams
- Pallet projects!
- Paint swatches!
- #GuerillaParenting Tip of the Week: Care Package NO NOs and Must Dos for Summer Camp
Materials list for one desk:
- one slab door (check at your local hardware store)
- four legs, 28″
- four hardware plates (Tim used triangular ones, but these might work)
- make sure you have screws to attack the plates to the slab
Directions: attach the plates to the four corners of the slab. Screw in the legs. Voila! You have a desk! Tim plans to add stabilizers, since we have a child trying to climb them. For now, though, they are functional.
We haven’t decided how to stain ours yet. There may be some paint involved. Something like this?