- Did you miss us? Tim doesn’t know where we went.
- Live from the back deck again!
- Apocalypse Mow update
- Leslea’s Guerilla co-parenting tactic of the day
- Diving board hijinks & making friends with goats
- Can you force a child to enjoy himself?
- Clean eating challenge T -12 hours: Pizza Hut + Red Dye #5
- Meeting up with NYT Bestselling author Emma Jameson in Cave City, KY
- Stonehedge vs Stonehenge http://www.kystonehenge.com/
- Ask Tim sometime about his trip down the Alpine Slides with his father (really, please do)
- (The particular bird you are hearing in the background is a Pileated Woodpecker)
- Leslea, the accomplished spelunker, gives you her CV (or should it be CaVe?)
- Beware the tour guides at Mammoth Cave National Park
- Marriage Can Be Murder and Ice Blue are cozy mysteries
- The Case of the Wrongly-gendered Rooster
- Our YouTube channel
- Tim describes a Daddy/Daughter Day out
- More Guerilla Parenting tips: What to put in your Man Purse
- The Longmire Update Sleep Cycle
- Louie the Guinea cock chimes in at the end of the show.
- Thelma the Guinea hen update!
- Our Royal Purple guineas = yard Roombas for ticks and bugs
- Wild Black Raspberry update
- The trimming of the goatee!
- Limoncello update coming soon!
- Spoiler alerts re: episode 6
- We would love to hear from you on Facebook. We sometimes post video and photos there that don’t work on our Instagram. Chime in!
- YouTube: Treehouse Family Jamboree. The kids are pretty excited about this, so expect videos from the boys soon.
In this house, we do GEEK
Leslea doing Blue Steel…and being photobombed by Emma Jameson
One of our very noisy Pileateds!
Louie the guinea cock, before the snow melted. He lands on our back deck to bark at us, or admire his own reflection.
Guinea eggs! As of this post, she’s been on them 2 weeks
Wild Black Raspberries, ripening on the vine.
Treehouse Family Jamboree, our YouTube Channel