Backflip into the Sarlacc pit: Treehouse Time episode 4
Tim has finally found his very own rusty star! (Facepaint courtesy Green Bean Delivery picnic.)
- Sylvia sits in for Leslea
- The woof! The woof! The woof is on fire!
- Bird news
- Our busy Saturday with only one kid in tow (imagine when we have four)
- The epic Sportbrella
- Waiting on our Coolest to arrive
- We are spoiling our daughter
- My Little Pony’s Princess Cadance
- A good time was had by all at the Green Bean Delivery outing at Fox Hollow Farm
- Leslea is turning into Professor Snape
- Red Tash’s Lucian’s First Trick features human skulls in jars, btw, if that’s the kind of fiction you enjoy
- An inventory of the things we’re fermenting
- Old-school women and canning
- The podcast takes a turn into horror writing
- Leslea reveals her secret motive for visiting the antique mall
- Tim is surprised how good organic corn tastes
- A “jaded older woman teenager” sort of thing
- Allergyware.com is a website for the annals of history, but you can still find the products (most of them are linked) here.
- Limoncello Fair 2015! Tune in after the 4th of July for the final verdict.
- Send us your recipes using vodka
- Some people are kind and encouraging
- Introducing our new co-host, Tim’s belly
- Our plan to turn our sinkhole into a Sarlacc pit
- Why would Luke Skywalker be kicked out of the public pool?
- The high dive is like the fashion runway
- Leslea’s spirit yearns to soar
- The Big Star Conspiracy
- Tim wants a boulder with his name on it
- A detailed description of our front “yard,” aka Apocalypse Now
- What did Tim do to deserve mailbox baseball?
- Tim still plays Angry Birds
- Mo’ Flappy Bird, Mo’ Problems
- Connect with us on Facebook!
- GiGi sings us out
If you have kids who play soccer or sportsball or WHATEVER, you need this.
Read quite a bit of Lucian’s First Trick here. Available in paperback, Kindle, Nook, iTunes, and all other ebook formats.
Wizard Tales new cover (all ebook formats)
Wizard Tales paperback cover
Leslea working in the kitchen
Do a backflip, Luke!